1. ARM Cortex-M0+ Core
2. USB programming and debugging interface featuring driverless installation.
3. Very flexible GPIO configuration.
4. A Power LED to indicate whether the kit is ON or OFF.
5. A Reset button for device reset.
6. Easily accessible device pins for debugging purposes or as socket for adding customized extension boards.
7. On-board 3.3V Voltage regulator for powering the LPC812 MCU.
8. Enable/Disable ISP mode jumper.
9. A Separate Serial-Wire Debug (SWD) interface for debugging.
LPC812 EVK is an evaluation kit for ARM Cortex-M0+ based LPC812 Microcontroller. LPC812 is a latest 32-bit controller from NXP. It can run upto 30MHz speed.All of its IOs are accessible through the 20-pin Expansion port. A special feature of ARM Cortex-M0+ is Switch Matrix where we can configure any IO as SPI or UART or I2C interface.